Find out what’s happening next for 50 Ways-Rockbridge!
- Mondays at 5pm, February at Brew Ridge Taps, East Nelson Street
- We will meet at different locations every month so we can support our local businesses!
50 Ways Board meeting
- First Thursdays , 11 S. Jefferson St. All Issues Coordinators welcome.
Prof. Fitz Brundage public lecture on “A Vexing and Awkward Dilemma: The Legacy of the Confederate Landscape”
- Feb 12, 2018: 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm, Stackhouse Theater
- This is part of Washington and Lee University’s Education and History series.
Immigration Rights and Advocacy Issues Group Meeting
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 5:30 pm. Contact Kip Brooks for further information.
County Unity Issues Group Meeting
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 6:30 pm, Piavono Room, Rockbridge Regional Library, Lexington.
Racial Justice Issues Group Meeting
- Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 5:30 pm, Piavono Room, Rockbridge Regional Library, Lexington.
Rockbridge NAACP chapter elections
- Saturday, February 17, 2018, 1 pm, Location: TBD
50 Ways Group meeting: Prof Delaney’s Talk
- Thursday, March 1, 2018, 7pm LDMS Cafeteria
- Prof Delaney will talk on “The Dilemma of Southern Memory and History.”